Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Welcome to my new blog!

I am giving Blogger another chance now that they have updated their platforms and supposedly made posting easier. I may end up back over at Wordpress, but for now, here I am. I hope you like the new look. I added a custom background and banner courtesy of Karen over at The Background Fairy (also of The Graphics Fairy fame). Thanks Karen for being so generous!

In case this is your first time stumbling upon my blog, I post about whatever strikes my fancy, so you may find anything from recipes to craft projects to decorating ideas to whoops of joy about my latest thrifty find. I welcome comments, suggestions, new ideas, and new bloggy friends, so feel free to say hi. And I'd love to have you "follow" me if you're so inclined.

So, thanks again for reading and I hope you find something interesting while you're here.

No comments:

Post a Comment