Friday, May 14, 2010

Close To My Heart

Yippie! I am now a Close To My Heart consultant. I had been a consultant (er, demonstrator) for another scrapbook-ish company previously, and although I loved the inks and markers, their style of available papers and stamps just didn't fit my personal craft style. I had heard about CTMH previously, but had never actually seen their products until I went to the Williamsburg crop at the end of April. I immediately fell in love!

My favorite product is probably the Close To My Heart My Acrylix stamps. Since they are on simple acrylic sheets instead of bulky wooden blocks, they are so easy to store. They are also a breeze to clean, and are super sturdy. It's also so much fun to mix and match stamps on a single My Acrylix block to create a collage effect.

Of course, the Exclusive Inks Stamp Pads, Exclusive Inks Markers, and coordinating Exclusive Papers are also awesome! All of the products, including the papers, use the CTMH Exclusive Colors, meaning it's super easy to coordinate all my projects.

I'm so excited about everything. I can't wait to do my first Home Gathering and host my first Workshop. If you live in the Northern Virginia area and are interested in earning some awesome free products, visit my website, and I'll show you how!

No comments:

Post a Comment